We recently finished creating the infographics and charts for the 2020 Annual Report of UNICEF USA. We worked with UNICEF’s Anna Christian to create a series of simple, bold data and information visual summaries. Some example are shown here.
UNICEF USA helps save and protect the world’s most vulnerable children. Rated one of the best charities to donate to, 90% of every dollar spent goes directly to help children. The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nations programme that provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries.
In 2020, the world was upended by the COVID-19 pandemic. UNICEF worked to protect children and families from the virus, mitigate its effects and respond quickly to those most in need. At the same time, UNICEF continued its ongoing work for children to help ensure decades of progress were not lost.
During Fiscal Year 2020, UNICEF USA helped to:
- Ship 147.9 million gloves, 207.5 million surgical masks, 16.4 million N95 respirators and 6.9 million medical gowns to countries in need around the world.
- Train 2.4 million+ healthcare providers to detect and treat COVID-19 cases, and disseminated prevention information to 3.1 billion+ people
- Work to reduce the burden the pandemic put on countries’ health systems and nutrition and vaccination programs. This included providing 4 million children under age five with treatment for severe acute malnutrition, and 39 million children with catch-up campaigns for critical polio vaccinations
- Respond to 281 humanitarian emergencies in addition to COVID-19—including vaccinating 41.3 million children against measles, providing safe water to 39.1 million people and offering mental health support to 3.7 million children
- UNICEF USA raised $631 million in support of children, the highest amount it has ever raised.